Sunday, January 13, 2008

The lessons that Vidya Balan learnt in 2007

Last year may have given Vidya Balan hits including Heyy Babyy and Bhool Bhulaiyaa , but it also left behind many lessons.

“It taught me how to deal with people. I am learning to be more assertive. I was shying away from this earlier. I have also learnt to have more fun and be less hard on myself. Now, I can laugh at controversies surrounding me.”
Vidya continues, “You can’t make the world happy. So I will do things to make myself happy.”

And what makes Vidya happy? “Small things like giving a good shot, a good paycheck, spending time with loved ones, praying or listening to music make me happy. Watching a child sleep also gives me much joy.”

Quiz Vidya about her latest film Halla Bol and she says, “It’s an issue-based film. If it brings about awakening in five people and makes them stand up for what they are not okay with, I’d be happy.”

Of Aziz Mirza ’s film ‘Kismet Konnection’ with Shahid Kapur , Vidya says, “There’s so much positive feeling in the unit that our shooting went off like a breeze.”

Vidya has also shot for the Bengali film ‘Mukti’ for Gautam Haldar in 2008.

No comments: